Sunday, March 13, 2011
Day 58 - Friday (window seat, bracket, and MOVING HOME!!)
So the window seat is done. It came together so fast! Somehow I expected that it would be more like the cabinets - a long, drawn-out process. But no - he started putting it together yesterday, and it's ready for me to paint now!
Also, we got the all-important bracket in the mail. Apparently, we had somehow forgotten to tell Shane about the desk. Ooops. Good thing the counter guys mentioned it when they templated. And then we never quite got around to ordering the bracket that will hold the counter up. Oops again. Good thing for rushed shipping! Now it's installed, along with some cleats made from leftover cabinet pieces.
But the most important news of today is that we moved back home!! We will be without a counter and sink for a few more days, and without a range for a few more, but I am armed with a stack of paper plates and crock pot meals, and am ready to roll!! It is so nice to be in our own space again. Rearranging things as I see fit is so satisfying, and now if i am awake at midnight, I can actually organize my kitchen!! Here is a picture of the table in place, with the chandelier sitting below where it will go tomorrow.
Awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment