Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 35 - Wednesday (sinks and meeting the governor)

So today we've all been a little bit distracted. My dad found an error on the Utah State Flag years and years ago, and today the legislature voted in a resolution to correct it! They mentioned him on the Senate floor (or was it the House? I can't remember) and we all got to go to see the governor sign the resolution in the gold room of the state capitol! Rebekah, David, Pieter, and I all even got to shake his hand! Here is my dad with the governor and Ron Fox (who helped get this issue resolved), putting the new flag up:

So I never got a picture of the house today, but it all looks the same. Shane's been mudding, and sanding, and mudding, and sanding, and mudding . . .
Pieter and I are looking at sinks.

You can't get much more fun than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment