All I can say today is I am absolutely exhausted!! Emotionally and physically, after working in our house until 2 am, plus moving our entire lives down the street to Pieter's mom's house -- I couldn't even fathom getting up and getting the kids off to school! Thank goodness it is Thursday, and I don't have to teach! I went ahead and kept the kids home for the morning, which was a good thing, since we spent our time wandering around Dorothy's house, trying to figure out a routine for getting ready. It's funny how hard it is to get going when your toothbrush is in the wrong place.
Look how empty our house looks! I went there today, and nothing is happening. I know that things take time, but at the moment it feels like we did all of that work for nothing. Hopefully that's not true!



No comments:
Post a Comment