Not too much to report today. Of course, so much changed yesterday that it would be hard to top that! The old doorway is now fully walled off, and mud downstairs is done, and they have textured the ceiling. It's ready to paint!! (now if I could only find the time . . .) The holes in the stairway and kitchen walls are also fixed.
Pieter and I spent some time at the house this afternoon talking to Shane and having our questions answered. We have been debating about the depth of the desk, but looking at it, I think we've solved our problem. (the desk is going to be only about 15" deep, which will allow for enough space for a small rolling cart underneath, but also will allow the maximum width for the room itself) We also verified that Shane will be installing a water line for the new fridge, through the floor.
Later on this evening, we went back up to the house and rearranged furniture downstairs. It really feels nice, and I think I've figured out a new arrangement that hopefully we'll like. We are trying to decide whether or not to buy a new couch, and I think that now we at least know what we really want (that's half the battle, or most of it when it comes to us!)


No comments:
Post a Comment